Save almost $9.00 with our Flirt Pole V2 & Super Tug Bundle of durable dog toys! Includes one regular size Flirt Pole V2 and one Super Tug toy.
Want An Easy Way To Keep Your Dog Happy And Healthy In Less Than 10 Minutes A Day?
In addition to obesity and health concerns, many experts say that lack of exercise is a leading cause of hyperactive and destructive behavior in dogs. Our Flirt Pole V2 is your solution.
- The only toy on the market that uses bungee cord to prevent “whiplash” when lure is caught
- Easily change lures without the use of fasteners that can injure your dog's mouth
- Lightweight. The Flirt Pole with the included lure weighs less than one pound
- Soft, non-slip grip for easy handling
For The Strong Dog Guardian - Finally, A Safe, Easy, And Painless Way To Play Tug-Of-War
Tug-of-war is a game that dogs naturally love to play and can be great exercise. If you have a powerful dog like I do, you know what happens to your arm and shoulder after a few minutes of playing. Ouch! Your solution is our Super Tug toy.
- Included Tug Toy is soft on your dog’s mouth and is safer than rope tugs which have easily ingested rope strands
- 2” wide heavy-duty webbing strap has the strength of chain without causing damage to tree bark
- Strap is long enough to wrap around trees up to approximately 94" in circumference
With our One Year No Risk Guarantee, you can return any of our durable dog toys for any reason within one year of purchasing for a full refund, including shipping costs (if applicable). What are you waiting for? Order yours now!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
my dog likes his v2 flirt pole but he is obsessed with his version 1 flirt pole. It is not in great shape anymore (but lasted a long time given how much love it got). but he still waits in the closet for me to pull out v1 even after a long session with v2. I don’t love the branding all over the lure in v2 - but the concept remains awesome.
My two pibbles love this thing so much and it provides a ton of exercise in a short time span with a training component! What's not to like. Wish there was a glow in the dark thing that went on the end so I could use it at dusk as well.