For The Strong Dog Owner - Finally, A Safe, Easy, And Painless Way To Play Tug-Of-War
- Perfect for people with strong dogs who like to play tug-of-war but don’t like having dislocated shoulders.
- Braided Fleece Tug is soft on your dog’s mouth and is safer than rope tugs with easily ingested rope strands.
- 2” wide polypropylene webbing strap has the strength of heavy chain without causing damage to tree bark.
- Super strong marine grade bungee cord eliminates the need for a metal spring.
- “Perfection Loops” tied at the ends of the bungee cord eliminate extra connectors and only become tighter with use.
- These nearly indestructable dog toys were designed to hold up to the most powerful dogs but will still work with dogs of any size.
- Great for people with limited mobility.
- Also works great as a training tool and provides the mental exercise dogs need at the same time they are getting physical exercise.
- Replacement braided Fleece Tug and bungee cord sections available for purchase.
- Strap is long enough to wrap around trees up to approximately 30” in diameter.
Tug-of-war is a game that dogs naturally love to play and can be great exercise. If you have a powerful dog like I do, you know what happens to your arm and shoulder after a few minutes of playing. Ouch!
Looking for a solution to this problem, I read about something called a "spring pole". A spring pole involves using a large metal spring to suspend a rope from an overhead tree branch with a toy hanging from the end. Then the dog can hang, shake, and tug against the resistance of the spring. I made one for our high energy pit bull dogs and they loved it. Unfortunately, I quickly found some serious design flaws that ended up causing an injury (thankfully minor) to Maxwell, our company mascot.
So I designed the Super Tug, a safer alternative to the spring pole. It uses a horizontal configuration instead of the vertical one seen with traditional spring pole designs. It also uses super strong, marine grade bungee cord instead of a metal spring. The connection points are designed so that in case of failure, nothing comes flying back towards your dog.
These dog toys are made in the USA using components tested for durability, strength, and safety.
With our One Year No Risk Guarantee, you can return any of our tough dog toys for any reason within one year of purchasing for a full refund, including shipping costs (if applicable). What are you waiting for? Order yours now!
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I didn't even have to show them how to use it!! A++++ now I'm thinking I may have to get 2 of them because they hate sharing! Lol
Training with this has been really fun! The dogs took to it right away and are doing nicely with commands (we're using "go" and "off"). They're visibly proud after doing it right.